Holy Chuck!!!!! What?!! Well I hope u all enjoyed. Thanks to everyone who helped make it happen. Love
@JensenAckles Okay kiddos…here we go! don’t get scared now!
* Classic song, classic car and classic dean covered in grease and drinking warm coffee. I love it
* Don’t worry everyone…this song will be stuck in ur head 4 the next week. Seriously
* Andrew “Floyd” Webber was not scripted. It was a happy accident. Good call
* Apparently the scenes where “Dean becomes a woman”..they just simply used the “Sam” wig. Instant chick hair. Get it?
* Hey all you “FanFic” writers out there…that look into the camera wasn’t scripted. Just sayin.
* Rufus/Bobby combo???!! I think there might be some logistical issues with that.
* On a serious note- all the girls in this episode did a fantastic job. They literally put on an entire stage production. Very impressive
@mishacollins you keep ur “subtext” to urself, sir. I’ve told u…I’m not that kinda girl …wait, what. Crap.
* I’ll Just Wait Here Then” make me laugh every time. Classic.
* I’m not gonna lie…a few of those falls were a little difficult to back up from.
* Special thanks to those audience members for letting us spray them with purple goo. Y’all are heroes.
@JensenAckles @mishacollins i believe it was sometime during season 6. It looks fairly real. Most days
@mishacollins @JensenAckles unless it’s humid. Then all bets are off.
@WilliamShatner There’s no singing in Supernatural
* There is no space in Supernatural… (Except between Cupcakes’s ears)
* it’s not a Topa
* interesting so far.
@TheJimMichaels, can we cast this Cas instead?
* Congratulations on 200!
@katiesarife You did a wonderful job! Bill
@joyregullano This is my first time I’ve been part of a trending topic on Twitter! #Supernatural200thEpisode SPN FOR LIFE!!
* Fun Fact, my 1st day on
#Supernatural writers kept referring to “The B.M.” scene… I was SO confused.
@rthompson1138, you may be a hashtag nag, but you really killed this ep, buddy
* Thank you
@WilliamShatner for live-tweeting the 200th Episode
* That book? “The Odyssey”
* laughed in every single take when
@JensenAckles “bows” at the end there. You, sir, are hilarious
* This all started w/ The Carver & Mr. Singer saying, what if
#Supernatural Ep 200 was a high school musical? Thanks for letting me write it!
* There was a “Bitch/Jerk” song, but it didn’t make it into the shooting script
* Kudos to the
#Supernatural VFX Department for that driving shot at the end!
@RobBenedict my favorite line to writ
THIS is what nightmares are made of.
* Couldn’t resist… forgive me, please
@kimrhodes4real @rthompson1138 I’m an actor. Clearly we aren’t paid to think. At least, not well.
* Jody Mills never gets subtext
* Sorry. I’m out. I’m rewinding
@JensenAckles take over and over and over and over and over and over and over
* Commercial commentary: including “Part 1” in a movie’s title, even if it’s not a famous book, is kind of a spoiler
@OsricChau T-minus 30 minutes, I’m seated and ready to go! #Supernatural200thEpisode gonna be so good..
* Okay.. I think I’m ready for #200
* But why the teacher who was all about the truth??! Truth is so important. Education too. And VFX openers! :
* Also no sling!! NO SLING! I’ll show you no sling.. Weird flashback to Zoolander for me saying that out loud
* This episode is so mesmerizing.. It’s like
@rthompson1138 dipped himself in a pool of fandom before writing it.
* Incredibly happy feelings surrounded by death. This is Supernatural mixed in with the first season of glee
* Wow.. This rendition of Carry on my Wayward Son..
@RobBenedict, can we do this at all the conventions?
@bodyguard4JandJ grown up juice that’s what J and J call it too
* they needed a guy gap between them lol
* never tell a Winchester to not touch anything
* Poor cas always waiting
* Chuuuuuuuuck 😉
@ryan_curtis Little Gordon lightfoot looks good with @JensenAckles
* Not a case. Boom
* Was mad we didn’t he a chance to pocket the flyer
* Road so far is my fav song
* Btw. The face that the director makes when Dean is touchs props is exactly like our prop girl when I touch things
* Watch out for our real PA Ileanna working the lights from that chair during the play. She looks great
* Pancake breakfast $2.00
* Cassdean. Love that’s
* Should have done the outsiders. Nice nod
* Too old for Sam and Dean. More of a bobby Rufus
* Agent scully and mulder
#Supernatural200thEpisode nod to Kim manners with the x files mention?
* 2nd show much go on reference in this episode. I think they are talking directly to the producers
* Brave sweet Sam
( think I teared up a bit when Dean said Kevin.. Almost forgot what that sounded like.
* I like what Dean says here. You do you
* It’s so much work to organize doing a play when shooting other scenes.
@SNkevinandjill did an awesome job
* I’ll just wait here then. Kinda sappy. Is it raining in my face
* Omg. Do the robots have tentacles?!!i hope so
* Do you like the demon smoke? Special effects are taking our jobs!!!
* Supernatural has everything. Except you know serious long term relationships or a good credit score
@robertberens How good are these actresses?
* I’ll save disclosing WHICH trick for when the episode ends… curious if others noticed.
* will say the dramatic wig-donning to achieve
@jarpad hair is a close second for me.
* That ribbon effect– I gasped. Somehow a practical stagecraft trick was the ideal little nod to our amazing VFX dept.
* I LOVE THAT EPISODE. DAMN YOU
* NOBODY DIED.
@rthompson1138 has said nothing about that fact but I think it is a masterstroke, one that speaks very much to the episode’s theme.
* This was a celebration of the show and its fans, and the brief respite from onscreen (human!) bloodshed is a metaphor for—> –>the episode itself as an occasion for peace and celebration across the fandom(s) itself
@alyssalynch95 @JensenAckles don’t be offended by my feminine physique, I tried push ups and watching you for some masculine stance tips * @joyregullano everyone she’s just as funny in person! Check her out on YouTube l
* loved workin with her on
@mishacollins I have to say, that girl who said “hey ass-butt” has a much better throwing arm than i do.
* Sam & Dean see people singing about their lives & the thing about that that bothers Dean is the genre of music
* feel like i’m in a Transformative Media graduate seminar. This canonical diatribe is a lot to chew on.
* It’s true when you sum up 10 seasons of
#Supernatural in on run-on sentence it does sound pretty crazy.
@JensenAckles u know you’re not supposed to look directly into the camera, don’t you? After 10 seasons u should.
* Guys. 94%?! We can do better than that: http://www.rottentomatoes.com/tv/supernatural/s10/?popup=false&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_content=SupernaturalTomatometer&utm_campaign=TV …
* can’t watch this part it’s too scary
@jarpad wants us to think that he can’t live-tweet because he’s “on a plane” but the truth is his ghost-writer had a hot date tonight
* I gotta say that if Cas or Bobby or Sam or Dean were to be played by other actors, those would be excellent casting choices.
* Subtext” is really getting it’s day in the sun here isn’t it.
@JensenAckles you gotta admit she really nails the Castiel voice, huh?
* I’m watching with someone who just said, “this is so weird.” Which may be true, but i loved it & I teared up in Wayward Son
* Nice work
@RobBenedict. Best show-button ever. You are now and always will be a God to me
* Now i’m going to go have nightmares about high school musicals. I’m too fragile for this shit.
@AdamGlass44 Got to sit and enjoy the #Supernatural episode with my family. We all cried at the end. What an amazing show 2 be part of. Thanks everyone
* So cute,
@JensenAckles rockin out to the beat
* Cut your hair a little, you’d make a pretty good Dean” Ha! She looked just like me standing next to Sam, like she was standing in a hole!
@daniellexmelvin after hearing them on repeat take after take for days, I can still recite every word to every song!
* director said that the robot was going to cause a stir among the fans & I have been loving your reactions! he predicted right!
* John DeSantis is literally twice my size. he had fun scaring us girls on set with his creepy scarecrow mask!
@JensenAckles I’m getting that a lot of your stuff wasn’t scripted? 😉
* the majority of the ‘cast’ of the musical aren’t credited as cast on the show- Crowley (me), Jody, Ash, Jo, Ellen, are all BG extras
* was one of the girls pushing the fake impala around – we had blisters on our hands by the end of the day!
* those background extras were covered in the purple goo at 1am at the end of a long filming day
* that was me carrying the bucket of purple goo – it was pretty heavy & the stuff got EVERYWHERE
@JensenAckles pssst… we did a fantastic job because you were on set & some of us are huge fans & didn’t want to screw up in front of you
* I like the Sam and Dean subtext. Yea?
* @rthompson1138 you were born to write it. Its all down hill from here…until 300
@AlainaHuffman #winscest did I spell that right?
* Such a fun cast… Such a fun episode… SUCH FUN FANS!
@curtisisbooger Okay, I would’ve carried a spear in this episode! Especially because since #ChiCon I get so many more inside jokes now
@RobBenedict as The Cherry On Top
* John DeSantis (
#scarecrow ) and I comparing hand sizes.
S. E. Hinton
@se4realhinton I think the entire #SPN fandom, cast & crew are virtually hugging each other right now
@jaygruska Just to clarify, and it might take 2 tweets, 4 songs on iTunes tomorrow. The Road So Far, Single Man Tear and Wayward Son. More next tweet..
* Cont. from previous tweet…”I’ll Just Wait Here Then” -will be a free download. Thank you amazing fans
@RobBenedict there you have it. #chucklives