The photos are beautiful as usual and I haven’t heard the ‘big news’ as yet! This is the gold panel so I’ll be updating the ‘boys’ as the beauty is posted!
* Jensen’s face when goes to hug him
* J2 doing hysterical camera crew imitations
* And this is the camera guy who is apparently a champion multi tasker .
* we care so much about these characters that if the quality goes down, we’ll stop
* @jarpad‘s confused face pic.twitter.com/2KPD7TSphU” I confuse him a lot with my antics. @Deans_Savior
* Jared: The coin prank terrified poor Sadie. Jensen about Misha: What a jerk pic.twitter.com/I38WL4o6U7
* torments with cowbell
* fitted shirt appreciation post.
I camped outside of this set location during the week’s filming with other hard core fans! Many of the actors kept their faces covered with umbrellas if there was any chance of us seeing them! Fun news about the episode!
Can you tell us ANYTHING about Superatural‘s 200th episode, other than it being “musical-ish”? — Danielle
As most of you know by now, the 200th is all about the fans, who will be putting on a show of the Carver Edlund books during the episode. “Meta-fans are kind of saluting Sam and Dean, which allows them to kind of salute back,” Jared Padalecki explains. Adds Jensen Ackles: “It’s walking into a theater and seeing your life in pictures before you, but it’s from the perspective of the fans of the series.” Perhaps the most intriguing tease is this Ackles claim: “[Jared] and I are the only men in the whole episode, save one person.” Please let it be Chuck. Please let it be Chuck.