With the Thanksgiving holiday in full swing and seemingly everyone on the road to somewhere, I didn’t expect Jared Padalecki to live tweet but son of a gun, he did! Joined by Kim Rhodes(Sheriff Jody Mills), Lindy Booth(Susan aka porn star/chastity counselor) and Ryan Curtis, VFX Coordinator, the group shared some fun filming facts for the fandom! Enjoy!
* this sammy dude sure does seem TIRED!!!
* SO stoked to have the one, and only, and AMAZING kim rhodes!!!
* this ep was directed by one of our !st AD’s (assistant directors) Johnny Mac.
* Bad Boys (last weeks episode) was directed by our OTHER 1st AD Kevin Parks (also known as Parks-opedia)
first time EVER signing our REAL names on camera :)…. for a chastity pledge!!!!
@jarpad we shot the prayer group scenes in a beautiful old church in downtown Vancouver
* Get the wipes…
* kim and i shot most of our motel scenes in one day. LOTSA lines to memorize!!
* waitasec dean!!! you gotta learn spanish!!!
@ryan_curtis Dean got lucky , dean got lucky and.. Oh shit. Didn’t see that coming. (Except for the thousands of times we reviewed the shot.)
* Fingernails. Arrggggg icky.
a* ll of the dungeon scenes were done in our sound stages. way to go!!
* NO ONE tells a Winchester to “mind his beeswax”!!!!
* this episode started filming before our season premiere. so there were A LOT of script security issues going on!
* Wipe your nose, dear.
@jarpad kim and i shot our scenes at a different location and on a different day than when jensen shot his corresponding scenes
@kimrhodes4real Lou, our fight choreographer, said, “I’ve never seen anyone so excited to get the crap kicked out of them at two in the morning.”
* had SO MUCH FUN doing that! Although,
@LindyBooth was so damn funny I had to hold the roll a couple times
@jarpad is dean lying to me again???? when am i gonna figure it out?…
* my good ol’ buddy zeke 😉
@kimrhodes4real @jarpad husband and I both out loud, in sync, said, “Nice!” at the transition. You’re awesome. Thank you, always always always.
@ryan_curtis @kimrhodes4real thanks Kim. You totally f’ing rocked in this ep. More Jody Mills is needed
* Alright. Night, m’loves! Thanks for letting me play.
* Finally… how many other shows have producers who call their guest cast to congratulate them?
@TheJimMichaels I love you. Thanks so much.